Monday, September 26, 2011

...because the voices told me too.

Those who know me will admit that I am not a fashion maven. I refuse to take part in the latest trends on pure principle. So here we are in 2011 and I am finally active on Facebook (Brian Eddy) and Blogger. To be fair, this is my second attempt at blogging. I got bored with it earlier.

This site is not going to be so much about what I am thinking (though that might happen occasionally-the random postings-I try to think at least once a day just to stay in the habit). To me it represents an opportunity to show off some of my writings.

Hopefully every day I will post some piece of...work (you are welcome to change the noun if you don't like my stuff). Poetry, essays, rants and even excerpts from the various books I have in progress.

Come back every day because you never know what you are going to find. Tell your friends that you love my blog...they'll forgive you for the little lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment